Winemaker for a Day
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P33CPX
Be a 'Winemaker for a day' and experience an immersive day learning from our Winemaker Nick Brown.
Start your day with a vineyard tour to understand the influences 'terroir' has on the finished product and continue exploring the magnificent compound of All Saints Estate with a guided tour. Then head over to the winemaker's laboratory and barrel room for a private tasting tailored to your taste.
End the morning with a fabulous three course lunch at the 'one hat' Terrace Restaurant. Each course will be perfectly matched to All Saints Estate wine for the ultimate sensory experience.
This is the perfect gift for someone special.
PACKAGE COVERS TWO PEOPLE AND INCLUDES:
- Vineyard tour to explore the varieties grown at the Estate and techniques to maintain a lush canopy.
- Estate tour to adore the manicured gardens and history of the Estate.
- Introduction to winemaking tools of the trade and the process of winemaking, to be hosted in the Winery.
- Private Tasting Experience to be hosted in the Family Cellar or Private Dining Room.
- Three-course lunch for two, with matching wines at 'one hat' Terrace Restaurant
Available May to September Fridays ONLY | 9:30am - 2:00pm
Subject to availability